**The registration form can be completed on a phone, but if you experience any issues, it may work better on a computer or in desktop mode on your phone. You can also use the embedded form or click on the blue button with the Alternate Link to the form.**
Please refer to the schedule to see which classes are open to new students, have a waiting list, or are closed for the year.
To register your child:
1. Review class descriptions and schedule.
2. Read Policies and Procedures
3. Complete and submit one form per child (there are 5 total pages (click next at the bottom. On the fifth page, click on "Submit").
4. Pay your registration fees by visiting the Payment Center page. Your registration is not active until the fees have been paid, and your child may get bumped to a waiting list as classes fill up.
5. You will receive a confirmation email from Google Forms with a copy of your form answers. If you don't see your copy in your inbox, please check for emails from Google Forms in your SPAM folder.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Registration for Fall 2022 is now closed.
Please check back in November to register for Spring Classes.
Compass Community Registration fees are $45 per family per year plus a facility fee of $15 per student. Facility fees are capped at $60 if you have more than four children. All fees must be paid in order to secure your child's place in class. These fees cover both fall and spring semester.
Registration and facility fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Online payments are preferred or you can pay by cash or check.